Matthew Artiman is a professional freelance Illustrator, Web Designer and Motion Graphics Artist based in the UK.
Over his years in the design and development world, he has worked with various companies both big and small, along with many other creative individuals and groups such as musicians, podcasts, tutors and more.
• A combination of over 10 years experience using both Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Highly experienced with WordPress.
• SEO and Social Media experienced.
• Over 10 years of experience using Adobe Animate, along with post production animation programs such as After Effects including Both 2D and 3D models.
• Experienced with 3D design, currently using Blender though previously experienced with 3DS MAX and Maya.
Q: How do you create your artwork? What do you use?
A: I create all of my work digitally using a Cintiq 21UX and an iMac. Most of my Illustrations are made using Photoshop, however if vectors are required, i use Illustrator to create the design.
Q: How much do you charge?
A: I have no exact price, as each job is different and requires different methods and timescales. If you’d like a quote for your project, please feel free to contact me.
Q: How long does it take you to finish a job?
A: This is another variant, as it all depends on the job and it’s requirements, as certain jobs take longer than than others. If you’d like a quote please feel free to contact me.